Thursday, February 5, 2009
update
Ok so long time no blog... sorry. Work is hectic and I'm too tired at night. So since my last blog, Luca got his first cold and then gave it to us. I swear it put us on our death bed. I don't know what kind of germs he had but they were leathal to us. We are all better now though, which is nice. He has discovered his feet and tries desparetly to get them into his mouth. It is the cutest thing to watch. He hasn't figured out how to grab them yet (he's not really into using his arms or hands) so he just brings them up with his tummy muscles, opens his mouth and hopes his foot will fall in. We do lots of tummy time every night on the floor in front of a mirror. He hasn't really tried to roll over yet, shows no interest in it, but he does love the mirror. He will be 5 months next week which is crazy to think about! As soon as he hits 6 months we'll start him in swimming lessons. He's already been in a pool and loves it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Emily started swim lessons and LOVES it. I can't wait to see pics of little Luca in the pool! So cute! Glad you are all better!
Post a Comment