Luca had his 5 month dr appointment yesterday. He got two shots and absolutely lost his mind with them. Normally he cries for just a minute, but he was super sleepy so it just royally ticked him off! He is in the 90th percentile in height and weight and 97th in head size (yes he has a big head, but it's only to house his big, super-intelligent brain)!
He has really bad eczema all over so the doctor wants me to go off dairy to see if that will help. Although I love cheese, literally it's my favorite food, I think I will be able to do it. We'll see. Had another rough night last night and I'm starting to get sick again, so this 3 day weekend will be great for us all.
Take care.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment