He is pulling himself up on everything and is learning new stuff every day. It's very funny because he won't let himself fall down, he carefully and slowly reaches for the ground, while keeping one hand holding the table. He'll have one hand on the ground, the other on the object and will slowly transition himself back to sitting. What can I say, he hates getting hurt. Although you wouldn't know it because he has bruises on his face and looks like he got into a serious fight! He still won't drink out of a sippy cup but he loves straws and drinking straight from a cup!
We take walks every night in his wagon and he is making lots of friends in the neighborhood. We are looking forward to another hot and sunny weekend coming up... we'll be sure to take more photos.
1 comment:
CUTE pics! I love his chubby lil rolls and that face! I can't wait to see him in a few weeks! XOXO
Post a Comment