Also, he finally rolled over on his own! He went from belly to back, after many tries. We are so proud of him :)
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Oatmeal Cereal
Luca finally got to eat real food... oatmeal cereal. And he hates it! We first gave it to him on Saturday and he didn't know what to think. Grandma got to be there for it and he sat on her lap. Since then, he just spits it out. Last night we mixed it with banana and he ate it, so that's what we'll do for the next few days. Although I will cut back the amount of banana I mix in. Here are some recent photos.
Also, he finally rolled over on his own! He went from belly to back, after many tries. We are so proud of him :)
Eating his one love... Miss Greenbean
Oatmeal cereal... yum yum
or not
Also, he finally rolled over on his own! He went from belly to back, after many tries. We are so proud of him :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is so cute! I love his little stocking hat.
Post a Comment