
Luca had his 3 month check-up yesterday (although he's technically a little over 3 1/2 months now). He is 15.5 lbs (7kgs), 25 inches long... 75th percentile in both weight and height. His noggin however is in the 95 percentile! Seems he has a big head like his father :) We are just assuming that it's because his brain is so large and intelligent that it needs a big space to live!
We finally got some professional photos done and I posted this collage of the best ones. We of course fell in love with many and spent a bundle but look at that face... how can you not? He is doing better with sleeping again, although still waking up quite a bit. He is eating like crazy right now so we think he is in a growth spurt of some sort. The doctor told us to up his acid reflux meds since he's grown so much since we put him on it (the dosage is too small) and he is still fussy at feeding time.
He is at the nephrologist as I write this so we will find out later today how his kidneys are.
We are starting to panic, ok really I am starting to panic... as Amauri never does, about the trip to Brazil. We are trying to get everything ready and in place. We are very excited to see Luca in a pool and on the beach (under umbrellas of course) and to see his little chubby body without the massive layers of clothing! It will be good to get away from this 20 degree weather.
1 comment:
I love the photos!!! So beautiful!!! I would love to see all of them sometime.
He looks just adorabe. Soon we can post a picture of Luca and Clara together. That will be so cute!
Post a Comment