Monday, November 17, 2008
Upset Tummy
Very sleepy today. This weekend was a rough one. Luca has been fussier than usual and his tummy has been very upset. He didn't sleep at all on Friday, but then was narcoleptic on Saturday night. Sunday morning was a great morning. He and I laughed and giggled all morning long. We then took a field trip to Babies r Us and found ourselves in the infant toy isle demo-ing sound toys. He squealed with delight when I pressed a little green stuffed monster that makes the sound 'BLAH' when you squeeze him. So I bought it for him, as I am such a sucker for my cute little boy! He became fussy again later in the day and would not sleep. He got up throughout the night last night but was not very interested in eating. Amauri will take him to the doctor today just to make sure he's ok. We'd rather be safe than sorry. Plus I hate seeing him so upset, makes me so sad! Will post again after the doctor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment